It's truly an honor and blessing to serve the Lord when you are volunteering with like-minded women.
We're always looking for women to join us, using their unique skills and abilities to help get The Overflow Conference together every year. If you would like to get involved, in monthly planning meetings, from January to August, or come to our October volunteer appreciation event (our big recruiting night), feel free to email Staci Beckman, email@example.com the volunteer application, or mail it to her at the address below. We'd love to serve alongside you!
Areas that you could serve in, include:
- Assembly night (assembling conference packets and opportunity drawing baskets)
- Graphics (save the date cards, ads, posters, tickets, presentation slides, etc.)
- Hospitality (décor, setup of event, serving)
- Marketing and Public Relations (seeking sponsorships/donors, doing graphics, and press, ad creation, and distributing marketing materials)
- Opportunity Drawing baskets (finding donors and assembly)
- Organizing resource table with brochures
- Prayer Team
- Promotions at your church
- Social Media
- Registration at the event
- Helping with promotions at a partnering church
- Writing articles or poems for the His Scoop to Share e-newsletters
- Assembling Lo Lo's Love Bags & Comfort Care Bags.
We're always looking to recruit for the next year...You'll never have as much fun as when you're serving the Lord, and others. You'll gain invaluable friendships along the way!